Thursday, November 8, 2007

Is that scale right?

Kellen had his 2 month appointment today - when they put him on the scale my jaw dropped open when it said 14 lbs 5 oz. I couldn't believe he has more than doubled in weight. He went from being in the 36 percentile to the 90%. I guess you just forget how fast they grow. He started to grow his hair back in the front so now it looks like he has a buzz cut. Both the nurse and doctor asked if I cut his hair.

Mekai has been busy with after school programs - she has been doing keyboarding/computer, mad science and soccer. It's so nice that she can walk to and from school - especially with the after school activities. I was thinking I should hold her back a year so she can still go to that school next year. I wonder if she will go for that. The middle school here is 6th-8th grade.

"It's not my fault" is Mekai's favorite phrase - I told her she owes me a dollar every time she says it. In one day she racked up $4.00. So if any of you hear her say it you have my permission to ask her for a dollar. I told her she needs to carry around one dollar bills - Sheldon didn't like that idea.

4 comments:

Christina said...

its not my fault-how funny..

wow-chunker!! what no photo of the "buzz"???

how NICE to have all those afterschool activities AT THE SCHOOL! i dont think jfk has anything like those..bummed because it would be SO IDEAL for me here with them just walking to and from like mekai!

what are your thoughts on bachelor..im not a big fan of either girl..of course im TOTALLY going to watch next monday though!

Kristen said...

Good to hear from you again! I always love your updates!
Glad to hear the baby is doing well and that your not starving him :) haha

That is so nice that the school is so close, too bad 6th gade is part of Jr. High.
We miss your bachelor updates :)

Kristen said...

Good to hear from you again! I always love your updates!
Glad to hear the baby is doing well and that your not starving him :) haha

That is so nice that the school is so close, too bad 6th gade is part of Jr. High.
We miss your bachelor updates :)

Erin Thompson said...

So if I start commenting on this same post that has been up for over a year, will you update it? I'd love to know what you guys are up to?
Erin