Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Yeah Me

Watch out biggest loser. I started a very low calorie - high protein diet on Tuesday. I worked hard all week and didn't cheat once - even with the bowls of Halloween candy in the house. It paid off though - I went on Monday to get weighed and had lost 10 pounds - in 6 days. I know it's a lot of water weight and the fact that I still have the baby weight to lose.

This is a doctor approved diet - on a daily basis I have 3 -4 protein shakes, 1 protein bar and then one meal with chicken and vegetable's and I also take lots of different vitamins, calcium, magnesium and potassium. I didn't work out too much because my body was going through detox and I felt pretty weak - I will definitely get more work outs in next week. Now I just need to get Kellen to take naps that last longer than 30 minutes.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Yeah You!!! im already starving reading your diet!! haha..it sounds like a good plan though..im told that because im working w/ heavier weights i actually NEED the regular amount calorie intake-gotta lOVE THAT!!

holy crap though 10lbs?!?!??! in 6 FREAKING DAYS?!?! it took me 4 months and ive only lost 2 since then! whats up with that??

Kristen said...

That is awesome Celesta! You should be proud!!!

Unknown said...

we are so proud of you -(a soccer song) that is so awesome good for you dennis want to know what diet that is so he can do it see ya on sunday dawn rai